Just in case you've not yet heard. . .Civil 3D 2018 and Infraworks 2018 were both released last week.
Some of the highlighted new features in Civil 3D include. . .
- The ability resolve corridor bowties
- Enhancements to the plan production tools to include new templates
- The ability to connect two separate alignments to create a new dynamically linked alignment and profile.
Some of the highlighted new features in Infraworks include. . .
- The ability to manager inventor-based bridge components within the Style Palette
- The ability to export quantities to a CSV file for review, reporting, or estimating costs
- Simplified tries to improve performance
- A gizmo that to make it easier to edit roadside grading
Read more in-depth description about all these additions and updates here: InfraWorks and AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018: They're Here!