- Delayed model regeneration for road design
- The Curve Properties Panel in profile view can be modified, and immediately reflected on the profile view from the Curve Properties panel.
- Improved spiral curve spiral support for InfraWorks to Civil 3D interoperability.
- The spiral type is now displayed in the Spiral In and Spiral Out sections of the Stack when a Spiral-Curve-Spiral is selected.
- All existing design roads will be automatically upgraded to component roads.
- Planning roads are for visualization of large networks and component roads are for preliminary engineering. When you bring component roads into Civil 3D for detailed design, you'll notice that the roads includes surfaces and subassemblies.
- Existing ground profiles shown in the Road Profile View are now based on imported terrains and imported assets, such as roads, coverages, etc.
- Drape the road's profile to the terrain from within the Profile View grid.
- Modify vertical curve length from the Curve Properties panel.
Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS (preview):
- Use your ESRI ArcGIS login information to connect InfraWorks to your ArcGIS online data.
- Browse available datasets and add ArcGIS data layers to your InfraWorks models as features.
- Customize the display of ArcGIS data source attributes in the InfraWorks Stack.
- Refresh InfraWorks features to pull updates from the ArcGIS data source.
- Choose whether or not to include Bookmarks with Shared Views.
- Choose whether or not to make detailed model data (asset properties) available with a Shared View.
- When opening, publishing or syncing an InfraWorks model with BIM 360, you'll now see both the Account and Project names so that you can more easily choose the correct place for you model.
- Collaborate on InfraWorks models in the cloud using BIM 360 Document Management projects and Shared Views.
- Use BIM 360 Document Management to create, publish, or synchronize a model with different proposals.
- Use Shared Views to collaborate on a visual representation of your model or design online.
- Add piers to any location along a bridge's length using the right-click context menu.
- Change the number of piers on a bridge without resetting girder attributes for existing girder groups.
- Set the edge of the bridge deck above the roadway surface when using bridge deck assemblies from Autodesk Inventor.
- Set deck continuity at each individual pier.
- Use parametric part assemblies created in Autodesk Inventor as deck and girder components in Autodesk InfraWorks.
- Update an existing bridge in your Revit model that was previously sent to Revit from InfraWorks
- Model and design parametric tunnels in the context of your overall infrastructure design project.
- Send your InfraWorks tunnel to Revit for detailed design.
- Author custom parametric tunnel sections in Autodesk Inventor, for use in Autodesk InfraWorks.